Spring is an excellent time to visit Edinburgh, Scotland as the weather should be sunny and mild. That said, it can still be a bit rainy. Here are a few things that I would bring for the two-week itinerary I posted here!
- A comfy anorak will help protect you from the wind and the rain!
- A lightweight, yet quality, camera that won’t weigh you down.
- An umbrella is always nice to have on hand so you don’t spend a fortune buying one in the tourist shops.
- A classy crossbody bag will keep your hands free.
- Bring a few sweaters for layering to stay warm in the morning and take off if the sun comes out.
- Bookmark your destinations with a guidebook on Scotland.
- Keep your passport protected in this cute “Adventure Awaits” cover.
- A reliable Longchamp tote will help carry all of your travel necessities.
- And last but not least, keep your feet dry with a pair of Hunter boots, or in Scotland, wellies. This style is the packable version, which will help open up space in your luggage.
What are you waiting for, plan your next trip to Edinburgh, Scotland today!!
If you’re looking for more travel tips, check out my 2-week Scotland Itinerary here!