We’re so excited for your upcoming trip to Florence, Italy!
Florence is the capital of Italy’s Tuscany region, the home of the Renaissance, wood-fired steaks, and some of the best gelato in all of Italy. It’s no wonder Florence is the favorite city of so many. We can’t wait for you to experience everything this beautiful city has to offer. Whether you have one day or a long weekend, we’ve got the perfect trip planned for you!
If you’re a first-timer to Florence, this guide will help you check off the boxes for all of your must-see activities. If this is your second or even 25th visit, you’ll find great recommendations for restaurants, activities, and local favorites that will help you to pretend you’re an Italian (even if for just a little while!).
What you’ll find inside:
* 25+ page comprehensive travel guide
* 2 full day itinerary (and a 3rd alternative day) with only the BEST places to stay, things to do, sights to see, and restaurants to try
* Over 30 hotel recommendations for every budget
* Recommendations for the perfect day trips from Florence
* Useful Italian phrases and tips for riding trains in Italy
* Stylish, full-color photos and an easy-to-read layout that you can access on your phone or print-out and bring with you
* Helpful details about the city, cultural insights, and other tidbits to maximize your experience and minimize your stress!
Sample Itinerary Pages:
Buy the Florence Perfect Itinerary and Travel Guide for First-Timer’s Here: