We’re so excited for your upcoming trip and have the perfect Florence Itinerary for you!
Florence is the capital of Italy’s Tuscany region, the home of the Renaissance, wood-fired steaks, and some of the best gelato in all of Italy. It’s no wonder Florence is the favorite city of so many. We can’t wait for you to experience everything this beautiful city has to offer. Whether you have one day or a long weekend, we’ve got the perfect Florence Itinerary planned for you!
If you’re a first-timer to Florence, this guide will help you check off the boxes for all of your must-see activities. If this is your second or even 25th visit, you’ll find great recommendations for restaurants, activities, and local favorites that will help you to pretend you’re an Italian (even if for just a little while!).
What you’ll find inside:
* 25+ page comprehensive travel guide
* 2 full day itinerary (and a 3rd alternative day) with only the BEST places to stay, things to do, sights to see, and restaurants to try
* Over 30 hotel recommendations for every budget
* Recommendations for the perfect day trips from Florence
* Useful Italian phrases and tips for riding trains in Italy
* Stylish, full-color photos and an easy-to-read layout that you can access on your phone or print-out and bring with you
* Helpful details about the city, cultural insights, and other tidbits to maximize your experience and minimize your stress!
Sample Itinerary Pages:
<Buy the Itinerary Here>
Looking for more Florence Tips?
- 25 Unforgettable Things to Do in Florence
- The Ultimate Florence Bucket List
- Where to Stay in Florence – Hotels for Every Budget
- Where to Eat in Florence, Italy – The Ultimate Restaurant Guide
- Italian Phrases To Know Before You Go
- Tips for Riding Trains in Italy (and avoiding an emotional meltdown!)
- Florence Bucket List
- Or check out our Inspiration on Pinterest!