We’re so excited for your upcoming trip to London!
From quintessential red phone booths to afternoon tea and Buckingham Palace—there truly is something for everyone to enjoy in this city. London is an eclectic mix of old and new, full of history and tradition as well as modern art and contemporary restaurants. We can’t wait for you to experience everything this incredible city has to offer. Whether you have a long weekend or an entire week, we’ve got the perfect trip planned for you!
If you’re a first-timer to London, this itinerary and travel guide will help you check off the boxes for all of your must-see activities. If this is your second or even 25th visit, you’ll find great recommendations for restaurants, activities, and local favorites that will help you to pretend you’re a Londoner (even for just a little while!).
What you’ll find inside:
- 30+ page comprehensive travel guide
- 6 full day itinerary with only the BEST places to stay, things to do, sights to see, and restaurants to try
- Over 30 hotel recommendations for every budget
- Recommendations for the perfect day trips from London
- Stylish, full-color photos and an easy-to-read layout that you can access on your phone or print-out and bring with you
- Helpful details about the city, cultural insights, kid-friendly recommendations, and other tidbits to maximize your experience and minimize your stress
- Planning a trip to London is overwhelming and very time consuming. With this guide, you’ll save yourself hours of planning and can be confident knowing you’ll be maximizing the time you have in this incredible city!
This 30+ page comprehensive travel guide includes everything you need to plan your trip to London. You will only need to book your accommodations and make reservations. Seriously, that’s it! If you prefer to do some planning yourself, then you can use this guide as a starting point to create your own personalized trip. Either way, with this itinerary you’ll be able to touch down in London and hit the ground running!
Sample Itinerary Pages:
Buy the London Perfect Itinerary and Travel Guide for First-Timer’s Here:
For more tips on London, check out my post on the Royal’s version of London!