New York City Itinerary
We’re so excited for your upcoming trip to New York City!
New York is so many things to so many people. From the gritty lower east side to the posh upper west side, there is a place for everyone in this diverse, creative, and high energy city!
This 30 page comprehensive travel guide includes everything you need to plan your trip to New York. You will only need to book your accommodations and make reservations. Seriously, that’s it! If you prefer to do some planning yourself, then you can use this guide as a starting point to create your own personalized trip. Either way, with this itinerary you’ll be able to touch down in New York City and hit the ground running!
What you’ll find inside:
* 30 page comprehensive travel guide
* 5 full day itinerary with only the BEST places to stay, things to do, sights to see, and restaurants to try
* Over 30 hotel recommendations for every budget
* Stylish, full-color photos and an easy-to-read layout that you can access on your phone or print-out and bring with you
* Helpful details about the city, cultural insights, kid-friendly recommendations, and other tidbits to maximize your experience and minimize your stress
Sample Itinerary Pages
share this product
What Customers are saying
I really love this itinerary!
Really great ideas and I’m looking forward to trying the restaurants you recommended!
You literally saved my life!!
I had to rearrange everything on my itinerary and I was really stressed out because I fly to the city tomorrow and now I can enjoy my trip to NYC peacefully Thanks!
This is so helpful!
This is so helpful, thank you so much! I will definitely be using this itinerary for our first trip this summer to Italy! So much history to enjoy and explore.
This has been my favorite itinerary for Florence so far! Thank you for all the details! I’m so much more excited about Florence now (we had debated whether to keep it on or off our itinerary) xx
What a great first timer itinerary – loved it.
Thanks for the tips!
This couldn’t have come at a better time – thanks for the tips!