We’re so excited you’ve found Traveling Chic’s Rome Itinerary for your upcoming trip!
Rome, the capital city of Italy, has definitely earned its nickname as the eternal city, with over 3,000 years of history and ancient ruins that you can still explore. Rome’s culture, charming alleys, and delicious food, make this city one of the most unforgettable places to visit in the world! We can’t wait for you to experience everything Rome has to offer. Whether you have one day or several, we’ve got the perfect trip planned for you!
This 30+ page comprehensive travel guide includes everything you need to know in order to plan your trip to Rome. You will only have to book your accommodations and make reservations. Seriously, that’s it! If you prefer to do some planning yourself, then you can use this guide as a starting point to create your own personalized trip. Either way, with this itinerary you’ll be able to arrive in Rome and hit the ground running!
What you’ll find inside:
* 30+ page comprehensive travel guide
* 2 full day itinerary (and a 3rd alternative day) with only the BEST places to stay, things to do, sights to see, and restaurants to try
* Over 30 hotel recommendations for every budget
* Useful Italian phrases and tips for riding trains in Italy
* Stylish, full-color photos and an easy-to-read layout that you can access on your phone or print-out and bring with you
* Helpful details about the city, cultural insights, and other tidbits to maximize your experience and minimize your stress!
Looking for more Rome Inspiration?
Or check out our Italy Inspiration on Pinterest!
share this product
What Customers are saying
I really love this itinerary!
Really great ideas and I’m looking forward to trying the restaurants you recommended!
You literally saved my life!!
I had to rearrange everything on my itinerary and I was really stressed out because I fly to the city tomorrow and now I can enjoy my trip to NYC peacefully Thanks!
This is so helpful!
This is so helpful, thank you so much! I will definitely be using this itinerary for our first trip this summer to Italy! So much history to enjoy and explore.
This has been my favorite itinerary for Florence so far! Thank you for all the details! I’m so much more excited about Florence now (we had debated whether to keep it on or off our itinerary) xx
What a great first timer itinerary – loved it.
Thanks for the tips!
This couldn’t have come at a better time – thanks for the tips!