If you’re a first-timer to Rome, this guide will help you check off the boxes for all of your must-see activities. If this is your second or even 25th visit, you’ll find great recommendations for restaurants, activities, and local favorites that will help you to pretend you’re an Italian (even if for just a little while!).
What you’ll find inside:
* 30+ page comprehensive travel guide
* 2 full day itinerary (and a 3rd alternative day) with only the BEST places to stay, things to do, sights to see, and restaurants to try
* Over 30 hotel recommendations for every budget
* Useful Italian phrases and tips for riding trains in Italy
* Stylish, full-color photos and an easy-to-read layout that you can access on your phone or print-out and bring with you
* Helpful details about the city, cultural insights, and other tidbits to maximize your experience and minimize your stress!
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed