Day 1: Arrival and Introduction
- Arrive in Paris and check into your accommodation.
- Take a leisurely stroll along the Seine River and enjoy the views of iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Visit Trocadéro for a stunning panoramic view of the Eiffel Tower.
What to do and see in paris!
Day 2: Classic Paris
- Start your day at the Louvre Museum, home to thousands of artworks including the Mona Lisa.
- Explore the historic Marais district, known for its charming streets, boutiques, and cafés.
- Visit Place des Vosges, a beautifully preserved square, and walk through Le Marais’s Jewish Quarter.
- Enjoy dinner at a traditional French bistro.
Day 3: Art and Montmartre
- Begin with a visit to Musée d’Orsay, showcasing an impressive collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist masterpieces.
- Head to Montmartre and explore the artsy neighborhood, visiting the iconic Sacré-Cœur Basilica.
- Wander through Place du Tertre, where artists display their work, and enjoy the village-like atmosphere.
- In the evening, consider attending a cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge.
Day 4: Palace and Gardens
- Spend your morning at the Palace of Versailles, a short train ride from central Paris. Explore the opulent palace and its expansive gardens.
- Return to Paris and have a relaxing evening cruise along the Seine River, passing by illuminated landmarks.
Day 5: Cultural Exploration
- Begin at Notre-Dame Cathedral (or its surroundings, given its reconstruction), a masterpiece of French Gothic architecture.
- Explore the Latin Quarter, known for its lively atmosphere, student life, and historic streets.
- Visit Shakespeare and Company bookstore, a literary haven for writers and readers.
- Afternoon visit to the Musée de l’Orangerie, home to Monet’s Water Lilies series.
- Conclude your trip with a romantic evening cruise on the Seine River.