Woohoo – it’s finally Friday! Hope you have some fun weekend plans! I was in Florida last week, so I’m looking forward to catching up on life at home! Here’s a few things I’m loving this week:
- If you enjoyed Beauty and the Beast and you’re looking for a good laugh, check out Cross Walk Musical – it’s a hilarious Beauty and the Beast recreation by James Cordon – so, so funny! Also, if you haven’t seen the new Beauty and the Beast yet, run, don’t walk, to the theater! It’s fantastic.
- This clip made me laugh–seriously described how I felt this week: Your Week Presented by Jim Carey What ever happened to Jim Carey?
- Loving these earrings I just got from J.Crew! Also, just bought my soon-to-be niece this darling outfit!
- Thinking of trying out the Pomodoro Technique? Have you tried it? Does it work for you?
- Started The Woman in Cabin 10 last weekend and it definitely kept me up late at night reading! A page turner and perfect for the beach!
Have a wonderful weekend and happy travels!