For those of you in the US, I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and were able to take time off work to spend with family and friends! The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays (who doesn’t love parades, sparklers, and grilling out?!) and always leaves me feeling so patriotic and full of that summertime feeling. Mike and I just got back from a trip to Florida, so I’m looking forward to catching up at home and watching a little of the Wimbledon tennis action. Here’s to a wonderful weekend of relaxing and getting outside to enjoy the weather! Happy, happy weekend to you all!
Here are a few fun reads that caught my eye this week:
1. If you’re anything like me, you’ve romanticized buying a Villa in Tuscany after seeing the movie Under the Tuscan Sun. Well now you can rent that exact villa and make it a reality (even if for just a week!).
2. Y’all know how much I love James Cordon’s Carpool Karaoke and the recent episode with Paul McCartney deserves all the heart emojis! It definitely made me want to tour Liverpool too!
4. 60 scenic Road Trips through America
5. Travel shows to watch on Netflix
6. 50 States and 50 foods to try
7. A great itinerary for 10 perfect days in northern Italy
8. I’m always looking for simple yet interesting treats to bring to a BBQ or up to the cabin. This s’more recipe is a fun twist on rice crispy treats
9. 12 documentaries to watch
10. Cruises are so uncool they are cool!
In case you missed it on Traveling Chic this week: