Happy Friday, Guys! Can you believe it’s already June?!!!
Okay, first thing on the menu (literally!) is National Donut Day! Run, donut walk, to your nearest bakery and bring in a few treats for your coworkers. Or better yet, go out for one and see who has the best donut pun. Here’s a cheat sheet if you donut know any!;)
Here’s a few things on my radar this week:
- On Sunday Ariana Grande returns to Manchester, England for a concert to benefit the victims affected by last week’s attack. Details on where to watch here.
- Cute and reasonably priced hotel in Paris.
- Loved seeing the details on Pippa’s honeymoon locations.
- Great marriage advice from real couples.
- 7 Reasons Why Tuscany is the perfect family vacation. Not that I needed any more reasons!;)
- I’m not much of a do-it-yourself-er, but this tassel bag looks like a fun project!
- Love this beach tote, but a little out of the price range! Also love this Italy themed tote from the Loft. I wore this swing dress in LA and it was so soft and comfortable (both the dress and tote were 40% off and will probably go on sale again soon).
- 5-year-old Spelling Bee Champ!
- A Swiss Village so beautiful it is banning tourists from taking photos. Real deal or publicity stunt?!
- If you’re from Minnesota, then you’ll love this interview on Sweet Martha!
- Ikea hacks and upgrades.
That’s it for now, but I’ll be posting an Italian Dinner & a Movie idea tonight or tomorrow!:) Have a fabulous weekend!
In case you missed it on Traveling Chic this week: