My apologies for the radio silence around here–I’ve been doing a little Spring cleaning on the blog and making sure everything is functioning properly. We’re finally ready to go, so you can expect a bunch of fun stuff in store for you in the coming months! With the arrival of Summer, I’ve realized it’s time to start making the most of the nice weather and outdoor activities! I have a new summer bucket list in the pipeline, but you can check out last year’s list here and another one here if you’re in need of inspiration!
Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
- I just saw the movie trailers for Crazy Rich Asians and Mama Mia 2. They both look like really fun Summer movies and will definitely be wanderlust worthy!
- Adorable (and inexpensive!) striped packing cubes!
- Food blogger Molly Yeh [side note: I might be her biggest fangirl(!!!)], has a new cooking show (Girl Meets Farm) which debuts on the food network tomorrow. Set your alarm!:)
- Ever dreamed of staying in a castle? If you’re visiting Ireland this summer, here are a few tips to help make it a reality!
- The luckiest places in the world to visit
- 4 health benefits to having a dog (as if you needed a reason!)
- The Most instagrammable locations in Paris.
- Wish you were going to Paris? Beyonce and Jay-Z’s new video stars the Louvre (yep, the Louvre!)
- Excellent international travel tips
- The perfect Nantucket travel guide – Just in time for summer!
In case you missed it on Traveling Chic this week:
Hope you guys are having a great weekend!