We’re so excited for your upcoming trip to Rome, Italy!
Rome, the capital city of Italy, has definitely earned its nickname as the eternal city, with over 3,000 years of history and ancient ruins that you can still explore. Rome’s culture, charming alleys, and delicious food, make this city one of the most unforgettable places to visit in the world! We can’t wait for you to experience everything this incredible city has to offer. Whether you have one day or several, we’ve got the perfect trip planned for you!
This 30+ page comprehensive travel guide includes everything you need to know in order to plan your trip. You will only have to book your accommodations and make reservations. Seriously, that’s it! If you prefer to do some planning yourself, then you can use this guide as a starting point to create your own personalized trip. Either way, with this itinerary you’ll be able to arrive and hit the ground running!
What you’ll find inside:
* 30+ page comprehensive travel guide
* 2 full day itinerary (and a 3rd alternative day) with only the BEST places to stay, things to do, sights to see, and restaurants to try
* Over 30 hotel recommendations for every budget
* Useful Italian phrases and tips for riding trains in Italy
* Stylish, full-color photos and an easy-to-read layout that you can access on your phone or print-out and bring with you
* Helpful details about the city, cultural insights, and other tidbits to maximize your experience and minimize your stress!
Sample Itinerary Pages:
Need more Italy inspiration? Check out the below posts:
Or check out our Italy Inspiration on Pinterest!